Sat, Dec 11|
New Hope Church
Couples Conflict Resolution
Fostering isn't only hard on the kids. The entire family dynamic changes and along with that, relationships are challenged.
Time & Location
Dec 11, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
New Hope Church, 5307 Fairview Rd, Greenwood, IN 46142, USA
About The Event
Stephanie Bagato, LMFTA is a licensed marriage and family therapist associate who earned her degree in marriage and family therapy from Christian Theological Seminary in 2019. Stephanie especially likes to work with couples and relationships looking to increase communication and intimacy with one another.
Some of the talking points this class will include are:
- Increasing emotional intelligence and regulation
- When you need to seek extra support ( local resources)
- Resources: Gottman books, Boundaries, inner work, podcasts
- Q & A
Resources of Hope is excited to announce that we are now offering childcare at our trainings!
What you need to know:
- Childcare is limited. Sign up early!
- At this time, childcare is open to youth ages newborn-7 years of age.
- Adult volunteers will have appropriate background checks done.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before training to allow time to get your kids settled. Classes will start promptly at 9:00am.
*Certificates will be handed out at end of class.
Limited scholarships available for foster parents, please contact Renae: R.Furnee@resourcesofhope.org for more information.
Couples Conflict Resolution$10.00