Time & Location
Jun 19, 2020, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Resources of Hope, 410 U.S. 31, Whiteland, IN, USA
About The Event
We are so excited to get Teen Connect going again! We've missed you all and we're looking forward to seeing you. We will have food, music & fun games while maintaining social distance. This will be an outdoor activity & cloth masks will be provided for those of you that would like one.
The following is a list of new guidlines for our June TC event:
- We will serve grilled hamburgers/cheeseburgers & hot dogs.
- Adults will hand the burgers & dogs to the kids, fixed how they want it (ketchup/mustard etc, on them, as ordered) These adults will be wearing face masks & gloves.
- We will have NO self-serve items. All other food will be in individual bags.
- We will NOT be playing games where people will be touching the same objects.
- We will be doing our best to maintain the CDC 6' distancing suggestion, or wearing masks. Masks are suggested, but not required to be worn. We will provide cloth masks for everyone that attends.
- Drinks will be handed out by adults wearing masks/gloves.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
Teen Connect is open to kids 12-17 years who are in foster care, youth adopted out of the foster system, or youth in kinship/guardianship care.